Tuesday, November 18, 2008

all i can do is keep breathing

there is so much around me. things constantly shifting and changing. new days creating beauty. old days being remembered. colors softly fading from one to another. so much happening. i should be in awe.

except i'm pale. living life as a shadow. wanting so much more yet can't begin to grasp it. my mind wishes for something to grasp. my heart gently begs for a new rhythm. i put a shell to my ear and hear the roar of an ocean i pull it back and take a look to see...nothing.

i know in my soul there is sooo much more. i know that my dream is waiting to be found. i know i'm still here for something. something unimaginable, something so great that alone i cannot fathom. some adventure waiting to be lived aloud.

all i know is there is a tomorrow. a chance. a moment when the yesterdays plus the todays will equal a passion untapped. a vision reformed. a beauty unearthed. a wholly new version of the ghost that has become me.

today i will keep breathing, waiting, hoping, wishing, dreaming.
today i survive.
today i am here.

No comments: