Tuesday, December 15, 2009

today

pin-curls
nutcrackers
spray paint
buttons
coffee stained christmas cards
iranoverahomeschooler.blogspot.com
brideinspiredblog.com
unrelenting love
zoƫ the golden chasing bunnies
listening to my heart race
thinking of my future wrinkly face

will i be in love with HIM then?
will my heart race as an eighty year old when i talk of my ABBA?
will my kids love jesus more than santa?


or


will i forget?
will i not share the realities of YAHWEH?
will i die in silence?



"abandon me to your praise"
we sang this on sunday at church.
it is haunting me.
when i say that i want to mean it.
is the endless praise of GOD what i have been abandoned in?

or

am i abandoned in my own self-pity?
my pride?
my own glory?


oh that i would seek the praise of the ALMIGHTY above all else in my short existence.
let my words be more than just words.
let my life be the testimony he desires.

No comments: