Sunday, March 7, 2010

diet.

as vitamins are to my daily food intake
so shall social networking be to my relationships.

folks i'm on a diet.

i'm going to go and take a DEEP breath of reality and live in the natural.

i promise to call you if i want to say hi.
i will make you a real card for your birthday.
i will sit over coffee or a meal and oooh and ahhh over your new pictures.
i will send my thoughts to you over "snail mail" and the ever archaic phone convo (maybe even an e-mail??).

i am praying over the decision to delete my facebook and twitter.
i promise an occasional update here and there while i still have them.
i will NOT be checking these daily.
meanwhile can i have your e-mail address, real life address, and if you want a phone call your digits!

if you need me feel free to contact me any other way than facebook and twitter.
augustinelive@gmail.com
sorry i will not post my phone number over the internet. :/
we can start with an email and go from there!

ahh i feel the fresh air already!

No comments: