Friday, May 27, 2011

too many words will ruin this moment

I took myself on a date this evening. I went to Chipotle and got my grub on, then proceeded to get Ice Cream at Josh and John's. On the way home I ran into a co-worker who caught me ogling the sky. I was so inside of the moment of breathtaking beauty forming right before my eyes that I almost missed him! By the time I made it home this is what the sky looked like:

I knew that this sky was about to burst with glory so I set out to find a place where I could see this unfold. I found my niche after a short walk, and in the overpowering midst of the smell of spring I oohed and awwed at the explosive radiant celebration of the end of day that was happening before me.

I can say no more as my breath escapes me. Unbelievable.

Cimg0085

My favorite shot of the escapade.

No comments: