Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Living Out Your Gifts

"We are all missionaries. Wherever we go, we either bring people nearer to Christ, or we repel them from Christ. I believe God that God made me for a purpose, but He also made me fast. When I run, I feel his pleasure."
Eric H. Liddel, Chariots of Fire

What are you an expert in? What is the thing that you do so well that you know you were made for it? What is your life bent around? What is that one thing you do that you feel Gods pleasure over you when you do it?

For me? Its bringing out the beautiful in others. What joy it brings me when I have the chance to help someone see something in themselves that they didn't know before. I was made for this. God gets excited when I am able to act out my calling. Now your turn.

What were you made to do?

No comments: