Thursday, September 23, 2010

Alive and Thankful.

This two part story is unbelievable and hits me very close to home. The Doctor who was my mother's OBGYN when I was in the womb, suggested that she abort, becuuse he thought she was miscarrying the pregnancy. Thankfully my mother somehow knew that I was alive and kicking, and refused the "normal" D and C procedure that would have terminated my life. What divine mercy has been intricately working in my own life since before I was even aware! I have a defender that was fighting for me, before I even knew I needed it. Thank you God, Thank you mom. I am alive because of you!

Powerful. I also love Gianna Jessen's call for men to stand up and defend, and for women to never settle for abuse. Great soul reviving stuff right here.

 

No comments: