Monday, September 20, 2010

Textile Kitchen Inspiration

I am trying to decide on full length curtains for my new abode. 
Not that I have dolla holla, but it never hurts to dream!
                                         
I think that some light fabric with black lines would be stunning.
                                          
I really think the floral poppies wold make an adorable '50s style dress. Oh how lovely!
 

Kitchen Inspirations, are red and black! Blenders and Mixers, OH MY!
 
 Inspirations this week are brought to you by the letters I for  Ikea and H for Hawthorne Threads




                    








1 comment:

cheap kitchens said...

This is outstanding share, this is really has to be used in any kind of kitchen and it's looks unique also because it's from 50s style! I just love this all designs.