Thursday, September 9, 2010

Ray Ortlund: Christ Is Deeper Still

This is moving. Am I living under the law, and finding comfort in it's checklist, yet sinning? Or am I living in the grace that is so refreshing and ultimately freeing? Am I living like a forgiven woman, or am I following the rules and finding no freedom. Hmmm...Deep pondering will ensue.

http://thegospelcoalition.org/blogs/rayortlund)" target="_blank" style="color: rgb(136, 136, 136); font-size: 22px; font-family: Arial,Helvetica,Sans-Serif; font-weight: normal; text-decoration: none;">Ray Ortlund: Christ Is Deeper Still


Under law, under grace

Posted: 08 Sep 2010 09:45 AM PDT

You are not under law but under grace.  Romans 6:14

If I am not under grace but under law, then the terrifying question in my life moment by moment is, Am I sinning?  Answer: Yes.

If I am not under law but under grace, then the heartwarming question in my life moment by moment is, Am I forgiven?  Answer: Yes.

Grace makes all the difference moment by moment.

Under law, under grace is a post from: Ray Ortlund




No comments: