Sunday, September 19, 2010

a pinch of this and a dash of that

There is so much to be said about this moment, right here.

My brain is actually growing immensely for the first time in what feels like forever. It feels so good. I have no idea (still) what I want to be when I grow up, but I am pretty sure it will include about ten more years of school. I LOVE THIS! I am also looking forward to the move, so much to plan and think about, but nothing I can really do yet.... except you should call me if you need a hair did! I could use some cash for groceries. :) I hear eating is nice. 

I am really pondering some exciting clothing lines to be completed over the next few months, as my finals are this week (yes, I accidentally registered for bimester classes not semester classes-it's been CRAZY!). So with classes over I am going to have a ton of time on my hands. I really want to find a fabric wholesale in the Springs that will be cheap until I can actually start selling stuff. Anyone know of any?? 

I am listening to Fleet Foxes right now and I forgot how much I truly love this band. There is something haunting about them and I just love the tinny sounds they produce. It is very invigorating, which is nice because I am going to need it for the crazy amount of homework I have this week. Speaking of which, it is time for sleep, I have to make an adult decision now!

Ta-ta for now. 
Hope this finds you well.

I Timothy 1:3-14

"I thank God whom I serve, as did my ancestors, with a clear conscience, as I remember you constantly in my prayers night and day. As I remember your tears, I long to see you, that I may be filled with joy. I am reminded of your sincere faith, a faith that dwelt first in your grandmother Lois and your mother Eunice and now, I am sure, dwells in you as well. For this reason I remind you to fan into flame the gift of God, which is in you through the laying on of my hands, for God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control.

Therefore do not be ashamed of the testimony about our Lord, nor of me his prisoner, but share in suffering for the gospel by the power of God,  who saved us and called us to a holy calling, not because of our works but because of  his own purpose and grace, which he gave us in Christ Jesus before the ages began, and which now has been manifested through the appearing of our Savior Christ Jesus, who abolished death and brought life and immortality to light through the gospel, for which I was appointed a preacher and apostle and teacher, which is why I suffer as I do. But I am not ashamed, for I know whom I have believed, and I am convinced that he is able to guard until that Day what has been entrusted to me. Follow the pattern of the sound words that you have heard from me, in the faith and love that are in Christ Jesus. By the Holy Spirit who dwells within us, guard the good deposit entrusted to you."

P.S. I just found this amazing treasury of information: jesus.org So sweet! Anything you have ever wanted to know about Jesus! 

No comments: